Wednesday 7 October 2009

Web Design pages


















Wire frames for my own website


Each page will be a white rectangle mounted on a textured background. Everything the viewer will look at will be inside this box. The colour scheme will will compliment the bird drawings using a black, white and greys.

Home page
One large illustration with the bird theme. Possibly animation of birds walking across the screen. The Navigation bar will stay at the bottom of the screen in each page so the viewer can easily explore the website.

Illustration, Photography, Corporate Branding portfolio pages
These will all be the same layout to keep a consistency throughout the website. Each small square will be a different project and when clicked on further images will appear in the larger square to its right. Right and left arrow are to navigate all of those images in that project. Information will support the project. For example explaining brief.

Bio (biography)
A page just to explain a bit about my background and my influences.

Contact
Large image will display one of my own illustrations, a bird holding a note with my contact details displayed.

Journal
Links to my lovely blog! This showing my influences, things i like at that particular time and my views on other peoples' work.

No comments:

Post a Comment